您当前位置:首页  >  综合其他

毕业之后还要上的10堂英语课

时间:2023-05-28  来源:  作者:李文昊
海伦:对,就是那种。
mom: well, i got it. let's go to the supermarket.
妈妈:好,我记下了。那我们去超市吧。
notes
1. cereal [?si?ri?l] n. 麦片粥;谷类植物,谷物
2. advertise [??dv?taiz] v. 广告,宣传,(给……)做广告宣传
3. silly [?sili] adj. 搞笑的,逗乐的;糊涂的
4. vitamin [?vit?min] n. 维生素
小贴士
1. we need to buy some vitamin b.
我们需要买一些维生素b。
vitamin 维生素,又名维他命,是维持人体生命活动必须的一类有机物质,也是保持人体健康的重要活性物质,在人体生长、代谢、发育过程中发挥着重要的作用。维生素在体内的含量很少,但不可或缺。如果长期缺乏某种维生素,就会引起生理机能障碍而发生某种疾病。一般由食物中摄取,所以避免缺乏维生素的最好方法就是要饮食均衡。
2. my skirt is too old for me. please buy me a new one.
我的裙子太旧了,请再给我买件新的。
3. the food is not enough in our refrigerator. it's time to go shopping now.
冰箱里的食物不多了,该去购物了。
4. we need to buy two dozens of eggs this time for cooking the cakes.
我们需要买两打鸡蛋来做蛋糕。
5. is there any more we need to buy?
我们还需要买别的东西吗?
6. take this shopping list so that we can choose the goods more easily in the market.
拿着这张购物清单,以便在商场挑选东西时更容易些。
讨论去购物
dialogue
bob wants to buy some daily supplies and clothes after work, but he doesn't know where to buy.
鲍勃想在下班后买一些日用品和衣服,但他不知道去哪买。
bob: is there any shopping malls nearby,joy?
鲍勃:这附近有什么购物中心吗,乔伊?
joy: well, this is the central area of the city.we are in the residential area now. there is a grocery store just 50 meters ahead. many stores are in themercial area.
乔伊:这一带是市中心地区。我们是在住宅区。前方50米就有一个食品杂货店。很多商店是在商业区。
bob: i need to buy some daily supplies and some clothes.
鲍勃:我想买一些日常用品和衣服。
joy: well, the business square on the left side of the bank has more than 100 stores in it, including four major department stores.
乔伊:银行左边的商业广场里有100多家商铺。包括四家主要的百货商店。
bob: are there small shops near here as well?
鲍勃:这附近也有小商店吗?
joy: yes, on 5th street, near the movie theater there are many specialty shops,including clothing boutiques.
乔伊:是的,在第五大街,电影院附近有很多专卖店,其中还有些精品店。
bob: well, that sounds good.
鲍勃:哦,听起来挺好的。
joy: yes, it's really a nice place.
乔伊:是啊,这地方相当不错。
notes
1. residential [?rezi?den??l] adj. 住宅的,适于作住宅的,与居住有关的
2. grocery ['gr?us?ri] n. 杂货店;食品杂货(副食品)店
3. square [skw??] n. 广场;正方形
4. specialty [?spe??lti] adj. 特色的;n. 特制品,特产,名产;专业,专长;特征
5. boutique [bu:'ti:k] n. 时装用品小商店;流行女装商店;精品店
小贴士
1. let's go to the specialty shops. the clothes are very fashionable there.
我们去专卖店吧,那里的衣服很时尚。
2. i usually buy things in the department store.
我经常在百货大楼买东西。
3. the walmart market is much nearer to us. it's a better choice.
沃尔玛商场离我们更近,去那儿更好。
4. mary and i will go shopping after work. will you join us?
玛丽和我下班后要去逛街。你要一起去吗?
5. i like this cosmetics shop very much, let's go to have a visit.
我很喜欢这家化妆品店,我们进去看一下吧。
6. i think the best way to go to the mall is by subway.
我认为去购物中心最好的方法是乘地铁。





毕业之后还要上的10堂英语课 02 购物过程
02 购物过程
试穿衣服才知好
dialogue
anna and mary are in a women's dress store.
安娜和玛丽在一家女装店。
seller: good afternoon, ladies. may i help you?
售货员:下午好,女士们。我可以效劳吗?
mary: we are just looking.
玛丽:我们只是随便看看。
anna: look, this dress is beautiful.
安娜:看,这件裙子真漂亮。
mary: yeah, it is really nice. but i don't think it is suitable to you. the pink one will be better.
玛丽:是,确实漂亮。但我认为它不适合你。那件粉红色的会更好一些。
anna: the pink one? the style is a little childish.
安娜:粉红色的那件?样式有点幼稚吧。
mary: why not try it on? it looks pretty good for you.
玛丽:为什么不穿上试试呢?它看起来很适合你。
anna: ok, i'll try it on.
安娜:好吧,我试穿一下。
seller: what's your size, madam?
售货员:你穿多大号的,女士?
anna: size 8.
安娜:8号的。
seller: size 8, ok, here you are, madam. the fitting room is over there.
售货员:8号,好的,给您,女士。试衣间在那边。
mary: wow, so beautiful you are! it seems that the dress is just made for you.
玛丽:哇,真漂亮。这件裙子就好像是为你量身定做的一样。
anna: emm…yes, it's nice for me. you have a good taste.
安娜:嗯,的确和我很配,你品味真不错。
notes
1. suitable [?sju:t?bl] adj. 适当的,适宜的;恰当的
2. pink [pi?k] adj. 粉红色的,淡红色的;n. 粉红色
3. childish [?t?aildi?] adj. 孩子的,孩子气的,孩子所特有的;幼稚的
4. size [saiz] n. 大小,尺寸;(衣服)尺码
小贴士
1. i like this clothes. may i try it on?
我很喜欢这件衣服。可以试穿一下吗?
2. where is the fitting room, please?
请问试衣间在哪儿?
3. the shirt suits your jeans well.
这件衬衫配你的牛仔裤很合适。
4. this one is small for you. a larger size would be better.
你穿这件太小了,大一号的会更好。
5. how about this red sweater? is it beautiful on me?
这件红毛衣怎么样?我穿着漂亮吗?
6. i like myself in the mirror.
我喜欢镜子中的自己。
讨价还价最热闹
dialogue
may wants to buy a dust coat with a lower cost online.
梅想在网上以更低的价格来买一件风衣。
may: hi. do you have this dust coat in stock?
梅:你好,请问一下这件风衣有货吗?
seller: hi. yes, what size do you want?
卖家:有货。你要多大号的?
may: large. do you have any other colors?
梅:大号。还有别的颜色吗?
seller: yes, there are three colors: grey,black and white. but the only size we have left in black is large.
卖家:有的。有灰色、黑色和白色三种颜色,但黑色的只剩下大号了。
may: good, black is what i want…can you lower the price a little bit?
梅:不错,黑色正是我想要的。能便宜一些吗?
seller: sorry. that's the lowest price.
卖家:不好意思,这是最低价了。
may: i'll take two if you can give me a discount.
梅:如果再便宜一点我就买两件。
seller: how about 500 yuan for two? and i'll send it to you for tree.
卖家:这样吧,两件500元,包邮。
notes
1. dust coat 风衣
2. lower [?l?u?] v.(使)降低,(使)跌落;削弱,削减;adj. 较低的,低等的
3. discount [?diskaunt] n. 数目;折扣;v. 打折扣,减价出售
小贴士
1. this is the lowest price. i can't lower it any more.
这是最便宜的价钱了,不能再低了。
2. i'll buy it if the price is cheaper than this.
如果再便宜一点我就买。
3. as a frequent customer in the shop, i think it is reasonable to give a cheaper price.
作为店中的常客,我认为给我更低一点的价位是合理的。
4. this is a reasonable price for its good quality.
它的质量很好,价钱也合情合理。
5. why this one is cheaper than the black one?
为什么这件要比那件黑色的便宜?
6. the zipper of this jacket doesn't work well. can i have it with a cheaper price?
这件夹克的拉链不好用,能便宜点卖给我吗?
货比三家哪儿最好
dialogue
lucy wants to buy a pair of cheap but goodquality boots.
露西想买一双便宜但质量好的长筒靴。
lucy: there are so many shoe shops here.
露西:这儿的鞋店真多。
tom: yes, here's the shoe business mansion.
汤姆:对,这里是鞋业商厦。
lucy: tom, i find that kind of red boots again. they are cheaper than those in the last shop we just have seen. they are almost the same, but here they cost half as much.
露西:汤姆,我又找到那款红色长筒靴了。比我们刚才看的那家店要便宜。样式基本一样,但价钱便宜了一半。
tom: how about the quality? we shouldn't judge them only by the appearance and price.
汤姆:质量怎么样?我们不能光看外观和价格。
lucy: there are a three-month warranty. i think there's no problem. i want to buy them now.
露西:有3个月的保修期。我想没问题。我现在就想买。
tom: don't hurry. we talk to the seller and maybe we can bargain a little.
汤姆:别着急。我们去和卖家谈谈,或许我们还能砍砍价。
lucy: ok, i'll buy them even if the bargain doesn't work.
露西:好吧,就是价钱没砍下来我也要买。
notes
1. mansion [?m?n??n] n. 宅第;公馆;大厦
2. boot [bu:t] n. 长筒靴,高筒鞋
3. quality [?kw?liti] n. 质,质量;优点,优质;品质,特征,特性
4. judge [d??d?] n. 法官;裁判员,评判员;鉴定人;v. 审判;评判,断定
5. warranty [?w?r?nti] n. 质量,保证;保证书,保单
小贴士
1. the shoes in this shop are much cheaper than the one that we went just now.
这家店里的鞋比刚才我们去的那家要便宜得多。
2. the trousers don't suit me well. let's try another shop.
这条裤子不太适合我。我们去别家看看吧。
3. i like this pair of earrings best after scanning so many kinds.
看了这么多种耳环,我最喜欢的就是这副了。
4. what do you think of this handbagpared with the previous one?
和之前的那个手包相比,你觉得这个怎么样?
5. don't hurry to buy that now. it would be better to decide after aparison.
现在不要着急去买。做个比较后再决定会更好。
6. i don't think this style fits me well, although it is cheaper.
我觉得这个风格不太适合我,虽然它更便宜一些。
会员卡消费挺划算
dialogue
april is in a store, and she wants to buy a pair of jeans.
艾普丽尔在一家服装店,她想买一条牛仔裤。
april: how much is this pair of jeans?
艾普丽尔:这条牛仔裤多少钱?
seller: 210 yuan. do you have a membership card, madam?
店员:210元。请问女士有会员卡吗?
april: no, i don't. how can i get one?
艾普丽尔:我没有。怎么办会员卡?
seller: if you consume more than 200 yuan once, you can get a membership card here. next time when youe here to buy something, you will enjoy a discount of 20%.
1...4041424344...54
猜你喜欢