您当前位置:首页  >  综合其他

毕业之后还要上的10堂英语课

时间:2023-05-28  来源:  作者:李文昊
4. i'm waiting for your delivery at home in the afternoon.
我下午在家等着你们送货。
5. please enter your detailed address here.
请在这里填写您的详细地址。
6. the goods will be delivered in two days. please keep your mobile phone powering on.
货物会在两日内运送过去。请保持你的手机处于开机状态。
维修服务
dialogue
because of the misuse, sally'sputer runs very slow and often crashes.
因为不合理使用,萨莉的电脑运行很慢,还经常死机。
sally: have you found the problem of myputer? i have just bought it here for one month. why does it run rather slow and often freeze now?
萨莉:你找到我电脑的毛病了吗?我在这买了才一个月。为什么现在运行很慢,经常死机?
seller: the hardware is ok. the problem is that there are too many viruses in yourputer. the virus can disturb the working of theputer. there's no anti-virus system in yourputer. it would be infected easily.
店家:硬件没有问题。问题是你电脑里有很多病毒。病毒会干扰电脑的正常工作。您电脑上没安装杀毒软件,很容易被感染病毒。
sally: but it needs money to activate the anti-virus software. i thought there's no need of it.
萨莉:但是激活杀毒软件需要钱啊,我觉得没有必要。
seller: no, an anti-virus software can protect yourputer efficiently. for you have just bought it here for one month, i can help you to set up one and activate it. the validity is 3 months.
店家:不,杀毒软件能有效保护您的电脑。你在这儿买了才一个月,我可以帮你安装并激活,有效期是三个月。
sally: ok, thank you.
萨莉:好的,谢谢。
seller: also, i found that there are many documents in your c disk. and that's also a reason that yourputer works slow.
店家:而且,我发现你的c盘里装有许多文件。这也是你电脑变慢的一个原因。
sally: you mean the documents should not be set up in c disk?
萨莉:你是说文件不能装在c盘吗?
seller: yes, the c disk is mainly for the systems. you can change the route to other disks if you set up documents.
店家:是的。c盘主要是系统文件。如果你建立新文件的话可以修改路径到别的盘。
sally: i got it. could you help me with the c disk this time?
萨莉:我明白了。这次你能帮我整理一下c盘吗?
seller: no problem.
店家:没问题。
notes
1. freeze [fri:z] v.(使)结冰;n. 冻结,冰冻;凝固,静止
2. hardware [?hɑ:dw??] n. 硬件
3. virus [?vai?r?s] n. 病毒,病毒性疾病;恶毒,恶意
4. infect [in?fekt] v.(受)传染;污染;影响
5. activate [??ktiveit] v. 使活动,起动;触发,激活
6. efficientl [i'fi??ntli] adv.效率高地,有效地
7. validity [v??liditi] n. 有效(期),效力,合法性;正当,正确
8. route [ru:t] n. 路,路途,路线,路程
小贴士
1. i often maintain myputer occasionally at certain intervals.
我经常每隔一段时间就把电脑维修一次。
2. what is the validity of this tv?
这台电视的保修期是多长时间?
3. please keep your warranty card well. you need to show that when you want a maintaining service.
请妥善保管保修卡。如果你需要维修服务时,请出示保修卡。
4. have you finished the repairing of my car?
我的车修好了吗?
5. it is always free of charge whenever you need a repair.
随时免费进行维修。
6. you can call this number if you need a repairing service.
如果需要维修服务就打这个电话。
退换货物
dialogue
the high-heel shoes emily just bought have been worn out.
埃米莉刚买的高跟鞋坏了。
emily: the high-heel shoes have been worn out. the heel of the left shoe was broken.
埃米莉:这双高跟鞋出问题了,左鞋跟坏了。
seller: i'm sorry, madam. how long have you kept this pair of shoes from here?
店家:很抱歉,女士。您买这双鞋有多久了?
emily: about one week.
埃米莉:大概一周。
seller: ok, according to the guarantee, we'll check it for a few minutes. if it is caused by the quality, we'll change a new pair for you.
店家:好的,根据保修单,我们会花几分钟时间进行检查。如果是由于质量问题引起的,我们会为您换一双新的。
emily: the quality is too poor. i have just worn them for a few days.
埃米莉:质量太差了,我才刚穿了几天。
seller: from the feedback of selling, there are few chances for such kind of thing happening. we are deeply sorry for it this time.
卖家:从销售的反馈情况来看,这种情况发生的几率很小。这次我们深表歉意。
emily: what if it happens again?
埃米莉:如果再发生这种情况呢?
seller: we can guarantee that it won't happen again, madam.
卖家:我们保证以后不再发生,女士。
emily: i mean just in case?
埃米莉:我是说万一呢?
seller: then we will return your money back, madam. but we will try our best to make you satisfied this time.
卖家:那我们会退还您的费用,女士。但这次我们会尽最大努力使您满意。
emily: ok, i trust you.
埃米莉:好吧,我相信你。
notes
1. heel [hi:l] n. 足跟,踵部,后跟;v.(使)倾斜
2. cause [k?:z] n. 原因,起因;事业;原则;v. 成为……的原因,引起,促使,使发生
3. poor [pu?] adj. 贫困的,贫穷的;低劣的,次等的;(身体)衰弱的;可怜的,不幸的
4. feedback [?fi:db?k] n.反馈;反馈信息
5. trust [tr?st] n. 信任,相信;托管;关怀;职责;v. 相信,信任
小贴士
1. i'd like to exchange this earphone. the tone quality is too bad.
我要退换这副耳机,音质太差了。
2. we can't accept the returning if there's no receipt.
没有收据我们是不能退换的。
3. this shirt had lost its color after the first washing.
这件衣服洗了一次就掉颜色了。
4. we can change a new one for you.
我们可以为您换一个新的。
5. there's a quality problem with the shoes. they were broken so easily.
这鞋的质量有问题,这么容易就穿破了。
6. would you like an exchange or a refund?
您是想要换货还是退货?





毕业之后还要上的10堂英语课 05 网上购物
05 网上购物
搜索很重要
dialogue
online shopping is very popular now. jimmy and white are discussing it in the office.
现在网上购物特别受欢迎。吉米和怀特正在办公室讨论这个话题。
jimmy: i heard that online shopping is cheaper than going to the shop, is that right?
吉米:我听说网上购物比去商店更便宜,是这样吗?
white: yes. and it is more convenient. you needn't to go outside for shopping. you click the mouse, then the goods will be delivered to your door immediately.
怀特:是啊,而且更加方便。不用外出购物,只要一点鼠标,然后货物就会直接送到家门口。
jimmy: i'm not very familiar with it. could you help me buy a new mobile phone?
吉米:我对这个不太熟悉。你能帮我买一部新手机吗?
white: sure, i'll search it for you. here is the website. this is a famous online shopping website, very trustworthy. i often shop on it.
怀特:当然可以,我给你搜一下。这个网站,是一家很有名的网上购物网站,很正规,值得信赖。我经常在这个网站上购物。
jimmy: there are so many phones. i think that black one is good.
吉米:上面的手机真多。我觉得那个黑色的挺不错。
white: ok, we can click here to get the details of this phone.
怀特:好的,我们点这里可以看到这部手机的详细信息。
jimmy: that's just what i want. how long will it be sent here if i buy it?
吉米:那就是我想要的。如果我买的话多久能收到货?
white: well, generally it is no more than three days.
怀特:一般不超过3天。
jimmy: that's good. i'll buy this one.
吉米:那很好,我要买下它。
notes
1. click [klik] v. 点击(鼠标);发出咔嚓声;n. 咔嗒声,咔嚓声
2. immediately [i?mi:di?tli] adv. 直接地;立即,马上
3. familiar [f??milj?] adj. 熟悉的,通晓的;冒昧的;随便的
4. trustworthy [?tr?st?w?:ei] adj. 值得信赖的,可靠的
5. detail [?di:teil] n. 细目,细节,各种细节,详情;小事
6. generally [?d?en?r?li] adv. 一般地,通常,大体上;广泛地,普遍地
小贴士
1. it is a very convenient way to shop online.
网上购物是一种很便捷的购物方式。
2. we should visit different shopping sites to make aparison.
我们应该浏览各种不同的购物网站来对比一下。
3. could you rmend me some reputable shopping sites?
你能给我推荐一些信誉好的购物网站吗?
4. you can find almost any goods you want on the internet.
在网上几乎能找到你想要的任何东西。
5. this is the largest and safest online shopping site.
这家购物网站规模最大,购物最安全。
6. i want to buy a train ticket on the internet. could you help me with it?
我想在网上买一张火车票。你可以帮我吗?
交易要小心
dialogue
sometimes online shopping is sometimes full of traps. here is the advice of jerry to sally.
有时网购也到处是陷阱。下面是杰瑞给萨莉的建议。
sally: i like the shoes with white and green color on the website and i'm going to buy it. do you know how to pay for them, jerry?
萨莉:我很喜欢网站上的那双白绿相间的鞋,准备要买下它。你知道怎么付款吗,杰瑞?
jerry: you need to open an online bank account. and there should be some money in your account.
杰瑞:你需要开通一个网上银行账户,并且账户里面有存款。
sally: if i buy that pair of shoes, the website will deduct the money automatically?
萨莉:如果我要买那双鞋的话,网站会自动扣除我的钱吗?
jerry: yes, then the seller will deliver the goods to you.
杰瑞:是的,然后卖方就会把货发给你。
sally: but is it safe enough? what if i pay for the goods, the seller doesn't deliver them to me?
萨莉:但是那样安全吗?如果我付了款,但是卖家不发货给我怎么办?
jerry: that's a good question, sally. your awareness of safety is rather good.
杰瑞:你的问题很好,萨莉。你的安全意识相当不错。
sally: is there any ways to avoid this?
萨莉:有什么方法可以避免这种情况吗?
jerry: well, to avoid such thing happening,you should check the seller's credit rating before choosing the goods. the higher of the credit rating, the more believable of the online shop.
杰瑞:要避免这种情况,在选择商品之前应该先检查卖家的信用等级。信用等级越高,网店也就越值得信赖。
sally: oh, i see.
萨莉:哦,我明白了。
notes
1. account [??kaunt] n. 账,账户;记述,描述;报道;v. 解释,说明;认为
1...4344454647...54
猜你喜欢