您当前位置:首页  >  综合其他

毕业之后还要上的10堂英语课

时间:2023-05-28  来源:  作者:李文昊
安妮:好精致的戒指!我想在婚礼上戴上它会很漂亮。
jeffrey: you are always be, honey.
杰弗里:你一直都很漂亮,亲爱的。
notes
1. sweetheart [?swi:thɑ:t] n. 心上人,恋人,情人
2. honey [?h?ni] n. 爱人,恋人;宝贝;蜂蜜;甘美;可爱的东西
3. hand in hand 手拉手,牵手
4.pany [?k?mp?ni] n. 伴随,陪伴;客人;朋友;一群人;公司
5. in one's arms 在某人的怀抱里
6. ups and downs 起伏,代指生活中的开心和难过
7. beloved [bi?l?vd] adj. 为……所深爱的,亲爱的,敬爱的
8. ring [ri?] n. 戒指,环,圈,环状物;铃声,钟声;v. 按(铃),敲(钟),打电话给
小贴士
简单但实用的表达爱意的句子:
1. you're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen.
你是我见过的最漂亮的女孩。
2. i fall in love with you at first sight.
我对你一见钟情。
3. my love for you is as deep as the sea.
我对你的爱深似海。
4. i really love you.
我真心爱你。
5. i have no appetite because of you.
我为你茶不思饭不想。
6. i'm head over heels in love with you.
我为你神魂颠倒。
7. i miss you every minute.
我无时无刻不在想着你。
8. i think of you night and day.
我时时刻刻都想着你。
9. i will always keep a warm place in my heart for you.
在我心里永远有一块最温暖的地方属于你。
10. i love you with all my heart.
我全心全意地爱着你。
失恋了
dialogue
daisy and her boyfriend just broke up.
黛西和男朋友刚刚分手。
mary: daisy, why are you still in bed? it's 9 o'clock. you should get up right now.
玛丽:黛西,你怎么还没起床?都9点了。你应该马上起床。
daisy: i'm not feeling well. i don't want to do anything.
黛西:我感觉不舒服。我什么都不想干。
mary: what's the matter? are you sick?
玛丽:怎么了?生病了吗?
daisy: yes, mentally.
黛西:是的,精神出毛病了。
mary: what do you mean by that?
玛丽:你说这是什么意思?
daisy: i have just separated with mark.
黛西:我刚和马克分手了。
mary: when did that happen?
玛丽:什么时候?
daisy: last night, he said i was not the girl that he wanted. then he went away without turning back any more.
黛西:昨晚。他说我不是他想要的那种女生,然后他就头也不回地走了。
mary: oh, i'm sorry to hear that.
玛丽:哦,很遗憾听到这个消息。
daisy: there's full of the happy scenes when we were together in my brain. i felt i had lost my heart to him and i can't find it.
黛西:我脑海里全是我们在一起时的快乐场景。我感觉自己的心陷进去了,找不回来了。
mary: take it easy. you have just lost a boy who doesn't deserve your love. daisy,everything will be ok.
玛丽:放轻松些。你只不过失去了一个不值得你爱的男生。黛西,一切都会好起来的。
daisy: i just can't adjust to the single life now.
黛西:我只是现在适应不了单身生活。
mary: single life is wonderful! look at me,no sadness, no worry, and no pain. you'll enjoy it. i'll always be by your side.
玛丽:单身生活很美妙啊!看我,没有伤心事,一切都不用担心,也没有痛苦。你会喜欢上的。我会一直陪伴着你。
daisy: you are so kind, mary. you are my best friend forever.
黛西:你真好,玛丽。你永远是我最好的朋友。
notes
1. mentally [?ment?li] adv. 心理上,精神上;智力上
2. separate [?sep?reit] v. 分开,脱离;分手,分散;隔离;adj. 分离的,独立的
3. separate with sb. 同某人分开,同某人分手
4. turn back 返回,转回去,折转
5. scene [si:n] n. 场面,景象;(戏剧的)一场;(舞台)布景
6. lose one's heart to 迷恋,倾心于
7. deserve [di?z?:v] v. 应受赏(罚);应得,值得
8. adjust [??d??st] v. 获得校准;适应于(to)
9. by one's side 在某人身边,陪伴某人
小贴士
给失恋的人:
1. love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. when the lamp is off, you will find the shadow around you. friend is who can give you strength at last.
爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给你力量的人。
2. love makes man grow up or sink down. which one do you choose if you are unlucky in love?
爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。如果你失恋了你会怎么做?
3. don't forget the things once you owned. treasure the things you can't get. don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留作回忆。
4. the number of activities you can nowmit to without the time constraints of a relationship are endless. try finding a new hobby, such as travelling, surfing or taking hip-hop dance classes.
没有了爱情,你的时间一下子自由了很多,你可以做很多你原来没有时间去做的事。找一个新的爱好,比如旅游、冲浪或者学跳街舞。
嫁给我好吗
dialogue
today is alisa and henry's 20th wedding anniversary, they are recalling the day when henry proposed marriage to alisa.
今天是艾丽莎和亨利20周年结婚纪念日。他们一起回忆求婚的日子。
alisa: today is the 20th anniversary of our marriage. can you still recall the day when you asked me to marry you, henry?
艾丽莎:今天是我们结婚20周年纪念日,亨利。你还记得你向我求婚那天吗?
henry: of course i can. we were on the beach that day. it was a sunny afternoon.
亨利:当然记得了。那天我们在沙滩上,那是个阳光明媚的下午。
alisa: you were a handsome boy at that time. but there are wrinkles on your forehead now.
艾丽莎:你那时是个英俊的小伙,但现在你额头都爬上了皱纹。
henry: you were so beautiful 20 years ago,and i was totally infatuated with you. i wanted to marry you so much that i proposed to you with a borrowed ring that afternoon. you know i was poor at that time. and i got down on one knee in front of you with many people on the beach surrounding us.
亨利:20年前你真美丽,我彻底迷恋上了你。我太想和你结婚了,以至于那天下午我用借来的戒指向你求婚。你知道,我那时很穷。然后我在沙滩上在众多人的见证下单膝跪在你面前向你求婚。
alisa: oh, jesus christ! i have been cheated for 20 years. but i'm still very happy. whom did you borrow it from?
艾丽莎:噢,天呐!我居然被骗了20年。但我仍然很高兴。你从谁那儿借来的?
henry: it was from one of my best friends.i paid for it later. so we have never returned the ring back.
亨利:是从我一个最好的朋友那儿借的。后来我付了钱,所以我们一直没有把戒指还回去。
alisa: so tricky you were, honey!
艾丽莎:你可真会耍诡计,亲爱的!
henry: and i was no more happier when i heard “yes” after i said “will you marry me,alisa?”
亨利:当我说完“你愿意嫁给我吗,艾丽莎?”,听到你说“愿意”时,我真的再高兴不过了。
alisa: yeah, the scenes are still in my mind. i was moved by your honesty from your eyes at that moment.
艾丽莎:是啊,那些情景现在仍然历历在目。那一刻我被你眼睛里的真诚打动了。
henry: do you mind that it was a borrowed ring, alisa?
亨利:你现在还介意戒指是借来的吗,艾丽莎?
alisa: no, never. life is very happy these years with you.
艾丽莎:不,从不会。这些年来和你生活得很幸福。
henry: today is a special for us. i'll take you to the gold store, honey. i should buy you a better one.
亨利:今天对我们来说是个特殊的日子。我带你去金店吧,亲爱的。我应该给你买一个更好的。
alisa: how nice you are!
艾丽莎:你真好!
notes
1. anniversary [??ni?v?:s?ri] n. 周年纪念
2. recall [ri?k?:l] v. 记得,回想起,回忆起,使人想起;提醒
3. wrinkle [?ri?kl] n. 皱纹;褶皱;v.(使)起皱纹,皱缩
4. infatuate [in'f?tjueit] v. 被(一时强烈的激情或爱慕)冲昏头脑,迷恋
5. be infatuated with 热恋,着迷
6. propose [pr??p?uz] v. 提出,提议,建议;推荐;向某人求婚
7. tricky [?triki] adj.(形势、工作等)复杂的;狡猾的,诡计多端的;机警的;难处理的
8. honesty [??nisti] n. 诚实,正直,坦诚
小贴士
how to propose? 怎样求婚?
1. are you both ready?你们都准备好了吗?
much more than the proposal, the marriage itself and the fact that you are asking them to spend the rest of their life with you are what it's all about.
2. choose the ring. 选择戒指
stay within your budget(such as spending two month's salary on a diamond)when buying a ring.
3. set the romantic scene. 设置浪漫的场景
it could be the place you had your first date or somewhere you've both always wanted to go but have never been. if you are at home you can create a romantic atmosphere and tailor it to your partner. wherever you choose,you should make it the most popular place to propose.
4. prepare for the unexpected. 未雨绸缪
no matter how much preparation you are going to put into your proposal,it's highly likely that things won't go exactly according to your plan.
步入婚姻殿堂
dialogue
bill and joy are going to get married. now they are preparing for the wedding.
比尔和乔伊要结婚了。现在他们正在为婚礼做准备。
bill: honey, our wedding ising. i think we shall get everything prepared for that.
比尔:亲爱的,我们的婚礼就快到了。我想我们应该把一切都准备好。
joy: yes, the design of wedding invitation has beenpleted. i designed it myself.
乔伊:是啊,婚礼请柬的设计已经完成了。是我自己设计的。
bill: oh, my ingenious sweetheart. it is such an elaborate design. the guests will like it very much.
比尔:哇哦,我聪明的宝贝。这真是一个精美的设计。宾客们会非常喜欢的。
joy: don't forget that my major was graphic design in college.
乔伊:别忘了我在大学学的是平面设计专业。
bill: and there's also an exciting thing. i have been waiting for taking our wedding photos for a long time.
比尔:还有一件令人兴奋的事。我期待拍我们的婚纱照已经很久了。
joy: me too, honey. which style do you like best?
乔伊:我也是,亲爱的。你最喜欢哪种风格?
bill: i think the elegant and warm styles are suitable to us. what do you think of it?
比尔:我觉得淡雅温馨的风格最适合我们。你觉得呢?
joy: there's a picture in my mind now. you take me with a bicycle. and we are riding on the countryside road which is full of beautiful flowers on both sides.
1...4546474849...54
猜你喜欢