您当前位置:首页  >  综合其他

毕业之后还要上的10堂英语课

时间:2023-05-28  来源:  作者:李文昊
2. deduct [di?d?kt] v. 扣除,减去
3. automatically [??t??m?tikli] adv. 自动地,无意识地,不自觉地,机械地
4. awareness [??w??nis] n. 察觉,觉悟;意识,认识;感悟,能力
5. avoid [??v?id] v. 避开,避免;预防
6. believable [bi?li:v?bl] adj. 可信的
7. credit rating 信用等级
小贴士
1. excuse me, could you help me opening the online banking service for my bank account?
打扰一下,你能帮我的银行账户开通网上银行功能吗?
2. just like the real shopping, there are also fakes on the internet shopping.
就像实体购物一样,网络购物也存在假货。
3. we need to check the seller's credit carefully.
我们需要对卖家信用进行仔细审核。
4. there's no transaction record of this shop.
这家店没有交易记录。
5. the mobile is too cheap. it is not trustworthy.
这手机太便宜了,很不可信。
6. check up the personal information that you have entered. and make sure that there's no mistake.
检查一下你填写的个人信息,确保没有差错。
先验货再签收
dialogue
there is an express mail for lisa. her camera ordered arrives.
有丽莎的快递。她订购的相机到货了。
postman: hello, is this lisa's office?
邮递员:你好,这是丽莎的办公室吗?
lisa: yes, i'm lisa.
丽莎:是的,我就是丽莎。
postman: here's an express mail for you.
邮递员:这有一个您的快递。
lisa: ok, thank you. oh, it's the camera that i bought on the internet.
丽莎:好的,谢谢。哦,这是我在网上买的相机。
postman: please sign your name here.
邮递员:请在这签上您的名字。
lisa: can i open the box to check the camera before signing it? i want to make sure if the product is the one i bought and it is real.
丽莎:签字之前我可以先打开盒子检查一下吗?我想确认下货物是不是我买的那个,并且是否是真品。
postman: sure, you can open it now.
邮递员:当然,您现在就可以打开。
lisa: yeah, that's it, 10 million pixels, a 3-inch lcd screen, and short-term video recording, good performance. should i sign my name here?
丽莎:是的,就是这个,1000万像素,3寸液晶屏,短时摄像功能,性能很好。我应该在这儿签字吗?
postman: yes, thanks.
邮递员:是的,谢谢。
notes
1. express [iks?pres] n. 特快发送,〈英〉快运;快车;adj. 特快的,高速的
v. 快运;表达,表示,陈述;adv. 用快递方式
2. camera [?k?m?r?] n. 照相机;摄影机;电视摄影机
3. pixel [?piks?l] n.(显示器或电视机图像的)像素
4. performance [p??f?:m?ns] n. 性能;工作情况;演出;履行,执行;表现;行为,成就
5. recording [ri?k?:di?] n. 记录,录音,录像;唱片,录制品;adj. 记录的,录音的,录影的
小贴士
1. this is not the same goods with the picture that i have seen on the internet.
这和我在网上照片中看到的货不一样。
2. please sign your name here toplete the delivery of the goods.
请在这儿签上名字,就能完成货物的寄送。
3. everything is good and intact. ok, i'll sign for it.
一切完好无损。好吧,我这就签收一下。
4. i want a red one. but they send me a green one now.
我想要一个红色的,但他们却给我寄一个绿色的。
5. the box is all wet by rain now. i need to change another one.
盒子现在都被雨淋湿了。我需要再换一个。
6. it's just what i want. thanks for your delivery.
这就是我想要的,谢谢你的寄送。
投诉无方?
dialogue
the watch joy bought on the internet is fake. she is rather angry about it.
乔伊在网上买的手表是个假货,她为此很生气。
joy: the watch that i bought on the internet is fake! it doesn't worth that high price.
乔伊:我在网上买的表是个赝品,根本不值那么高的价钱。
mike: how do you know that?
迈克:你怎么知道是赝品呢?
joy: very clearly, it has a poor workmanship. it is a copycat, simulating the real brand.
乔伊:很明显,它做工粗糙,是个山寨货,模仿正品的。
mike: the tricky businessman! did you ask the seller to return it?
迈克:狡猾的商人!你要求卖家退货了吗?
joy: i did. but the seller rejected to return the money to me.
乔伊:是的,但是卖家拒绝退款。
mike: we should lodge apliant and stop the seller's tricky behavior.
迈克:我们应该去投诉,阻止卖家这种欺诈行为。
joy: i called thepliant phone several times. but the line is busy.
乔伊:我拨打了几次投诉电话,但是一直占线。
mike: then we can call the police to give him a punishment.
迈克:那我们可以报警来惩罚他。
joy: ok, and i'll give him a negativement to his online shop.
乔伊:好吧,并且我要给他的网店来个差评。
mike: next time we should be careful when we buy something online.
迈克:下次在网上买东西的时候我们应该小心一点。
notes
1. fake [feik] n. 骗子;赝品;v. 伪造,篡改,对……做手脚;仿造,假装;adj. 假的,冒充的
2. workmanship [?w?:km?n?ip] n. 技艺,工艺
3. copycat [?k?pik?t] n. 盲目模仿者;山寨
4. simulate [?simjuleit] v. 假装;模仿,模拟
5. tricky [?triki] adj. 狡猾的,诡计多端的;机警的;微妙的;(形势、工作等)复杂的;棘手的
6. reject [ri?d?ekt] v. 拒绝,谢绝,驳回;舍弃;排斥;退掉
7. punishment [?p?ni?m?nt] n. 处罚,受罚
8. negative [?neg?tiv] adj. 拒绝的,不同意的;怀疑的;消极的;〈数〉负的,〈电〉阴的,负的;n. 否定词语;否定的观点;拒绝,否认
小贴士
1. copycat
山寨,是近年来兴起的一个名词。最初是在it领域,主要是一些手机厂商对名牌产品的高度模仿现象,实现低成本的利润。后来扩展到其他领域,如数码相机,鼠标,服装,食品等。
2. negativement
差评,网上店铺都会有信用等级,主要是顾客对店家产品及服务的评价。好评的顾客越多,则卖家信用等级越高,这家店铺就值得信赖。差评越多则相反。
3. we should be careful of the seller's tricky behavior next time.
下次我们要小心不法商家的这种欺诈行为。
4. maybe we can report it to themence and industry bureau.
或许我们可以向工商局举报。
5. penny wise, pound foolish.
贪小便宜吃大亏。
6. you must give a good reason and way to deal with it for the detective on the watch.
你必须对这个表上的瑕疵给出合理解释和解决方法。





毕业之后还要上的10堂英语课 01 恋爱与婚姻
第九堂
个人情感
01 恋爱与婚姻
单恋一枝花
dialogue
jim has paid undivided attention to lucy, but lucy regards him as a friend. jim's colleague john asks him the development between them.
吉姆一心一意地爱着露西,但是露西只是把他当作朋友看待。吉姆的同事约翰询问他们之间的进展。
john: jim, how about your date with lucy in the cinema last night?
约翰:吉姆,你和露西昨天在电影院的约会怎么样?
jim: well, after the cinema, we had a walking in the garden.
吉姆:看完电影后,我们去公园散步。
john: what happened then?
约翰:然后发生什么了?
jim: we had a chat for a while. i said that i love her, but she turned aside from the topic again. she always said i was just her friend,and she liked to have fun with me.
吉姆:我们聊了一会儿。我说我喜欢她,可是她又把话题岔开了。她总是说我只是她的朋友,很喜欢和我一起玩。
john: oh, guy, i think you need to calm down and move your affection from her now.
约翰:噢,伙计,我想你现在需要冷静一下,不要把感情再放到她身上了。
jim: i really love her with my true heart. and i don't think i can love anyone else in my life.
吉姆:我全心全意地爱她。我想我以后不会再爱上其他人了。
john: i can understand your feeling, jim. but you have tried your best, and it's time to give up now. there will be a girl waiting for you, for you are such an excellent guy. think positively.
约翰:我能理解你的感受,吉姆。你已经尽力了,现在是该放弃的时候了。会有一个女孩在等着你,你是一个如此优秀的小伙子。想开点。
jim: thank you for consoling me, john.
吉姆:谢谢你安慰我,约翰。
john: ok, let's go to play ping-pong outside.e on, guy, be a man!
约翰:好,那我们去外面打乒乓球吧。走吧,伙计,男人一点!
jim: all right. give me a bat.
吉姆:好吧。给我一个球拍。
notes
1. date [deit] n. 日期,年份;(非正式)约会,约会对象;时期,年代;v. 确定年代,标署日期,追溯到;使显得过时;(非正式)约会
2. have a chat 聊天,闲谈
3. topic [?t?pik] n. 题目;话题,主题
4. affection [??fek??n] n. 爱,爱慕;感情,温情
5. excellent [?eks?l?nt] adj. 优秀的,卓越的,杰出的;精良的,极好的
6. positively [?p?z?tivli] adv. 乐观地,肯定地,积极地
7. console [k?n?s?ul] v. 安慰,慰问
8. bat [b?t] n. 球拍,球棒
小贴士
forget-me-not
forget-me-not 又被称为don't-forget-me是一种生长在水边的蓝色小花“勿忘我”。在英国、德国、意大利各地,都有许多散文和诗词以forget-me-not来描述相思与痴情。人们认为只要将forget-me-not带在身上,恋人就会永远将自己铭记于心、永世不忘。在这蓝色小花的背后,还有个流传于欧美民间的浪漫爱情故事呢!“勿忘我”这种花的名字来自一个悲剧性的恋爱故事。传说,一位德国骑士和他的恋人在多瑙河畔散步时看到了河畔绽放着蓝色的不知道名字的小花,骑士不顾生命危险探身摘花,却失足掉入急流中。自知无法获救的骑士举起了花,微笑着对她说:勿忘我。在今天,勿忘我的花语是:永恒的爱,浓情厚谊,永不变的心。
i think “forget-me-not” is the best gift for sarah when i meet her next time.
我认为下次和莎拉见面时给她送“勿忘我”是再好不过的礼物了。
表达我的爱
dialogue
today is valentine's day.
今天是情人节。
jeffrey: happy valentine's day, my sweetheart! these roses are for you.
杰弗里:情人节快乐,我的至爱!这些玫瑰是送给你的。
anne: how beautiful! i love these flowers. thank you, honey.
安妮:好漂亮的花,我很喜欢。谢谢你,亲爱的。
jeffrey: we have been hand in hand for one year. it's my happiest time in my life with yourpany.
杰弗里:我们牵手有一年了。和你相伴的日子,是我一生中最快乐的时光。
anne: me, too. jeffrey. life is sweet in your arms.
安妮:我也是,杰弗里。有你的怀抱,生活很甜蜜。
jeffrey: there are ups and downs in our life. but you are always my beloved one. i will make you the happiest girl in the world.
杰弗里:我们的生活中有开心,也有难过。但你一直是我最爱的人。我会让你成为世界上最幸福的女孩。
anne: thank you for your affection to me, honey. i'm so happy to meet you in my life.
安妮:谢谢你对我的感情,亲爱的。在生命中能遇到你真的很幸福。
jeffrey: are you willing to marry me,honey?
杰弗里:你愿意嫁给我吗,亲爱的?
anne: yes.
安妮:是的。
jeffrey: this ring is for you. let me put it on for you. i'll take care of you for my whole life.
杰弗里:这个戒指是为你准备的,让我为你戴上。我会照顾你一辈子的。
anne: a delicate ring! i think i will be very beautiful with it in the wedding.
1...4445464748...54
猜你喜欢